A Custom Solution for Tough Customers
Few flooring installations have tougher performance criteria than schools. Daycare and early childhood learning centers' flooring systems must withstand heavy foot traffic. Surfaces must be non-slip, resistant to stains, and easy to clean. Flooring should not expose students and teachers to health risks and should create an attractive environment conducive to learning. Finally, flooring in schools must be cost-effective to install and maintain.
CTS Flooring meets these demands with numerous flooring materials, including Vinyl-LOK, our custom-flooring solution:
- Durable and resilient enough to withstand the wear and tear of tough environments
- Waterproof, slip-resistant, and highly stain-resistant
- Cost-effective to roll out across multi-facility school systems
- Can be installed over existing VCT
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Attractive simulated-wood grain
To learn more, read our case study explaining how Vinyl-LOK is transforming facilities for The Goddard School, a leader in early childhood learning based in Pennsylvania, with 300 locations nationwide.
Contact us today for more information on our Education and Learning Centers Flooring Solutions.