Electrostatic Spray Cleaning
Electrostatic Spray Cleaning and Wipe Down
Are you worried about the costs of flu, colds, and other contagious illnesses to yourself, your employees, and your business?
Don’t let contamination and communicable sickness bring you down. To keep you, your business, and your employees and guests safe and healthy, RD Weis Companies has a special cleaning protocol that uses an innovative electrostatic spraying technology, which applies antibacterial disinfectant to all the surfaces in a room. Next, our trained technicians wipe down all touch points to remove any viruses that may be present.
The RD Weis Companies Sanitization Program removes biological contaminates from commercial, hospitality, educational, and healthcare interiors. The company’s infection-prevention program was created through consultation with the nationally recognized and accredited environmental microbiological laboratory Environmental Safety Technologies, which can be visited at www.estechlab.com.
We use an antibacterial cleaner with the following properties:
- It is a sanitizer (kills 99.9% of bacteria in seconds), yet much safer for treated items than bleach
- It kills: E-Coli, MRSA, Legionella, Norovirus, and Staphylococcus
- It is a long-term mold preventative
- It contains no VOCs and is 100% biodegradable
- It is ecologically safe
- It is safe for food preparation surfaces
- It has a relatively neutral pH (8.15)
- It requires no special clothing for application. Other products can require Tyvek suits. Our technicians simply wear gloves and goggles
Ask us about recycling, reclamation, and reuse; sustainable products; maintenance; specification; and A&D consulting.
Email or call us today at any of our branch offices in New York, Hartford, Boston, Rochester, Albany, or Detroit for a cleaner, more successful environment.